Discussions under General

Dotnet 4.0

first post: phipu wrote: Hi, Thanks for your great work! The tool is very usefull. It wo...

Is SMTP4DEV 2.09 compatible with Windows 7?

first post: DaveHarbud wrote: I have been running 2.09 on Windows 10 without problems. My collea...

Feature Request: Webserver

first post: RedErik wrote: Hi, great work and tnx for sharing. It would be nice to have a min...

Forward receiving email function

first post: lcamhoa wrote: I've add function forward the receving email to a real email for m...

latest post: amitergupta wrote: Hi Rob, I have modified the v2.0.9 source code to implement the fo...

SSL/TLS encryption crashes application.

first post: Scalazormo wrote: Hi guys, Anybody seen this problem before? I am turn...

latest post: Wibbler wrote: For anyone else having the issue, I managed to solve it by specific...

Windows Service

first post: gwestwater wrote: I love this application, I would just like to see the ability for i...

latest post: Dandandan wrote: Just for anyone who's looking for this. This guy's done it for you ...

BadImageFormatException

first post: asherber wrote: I've been happily using this app for years, but recently I started ...

latest post: asherber wrote: Interestingly, this only happens when the exe is in c:\bin, which i...

Missing System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0

first post: epierce wrote: Just downloaded smtp4dev 2.0. I'm unable to start the server. ...

latest post: mkarpov wrote: You don't have to download the .net on boxes that have latest frame...

Smtp4dev block my localhost

first post: Rutigold wrote: I run the Smtp4dev.exe in my pc, and after that I try to enter my l...

Help testing smtp4dev via telnet

first post: CodeWzrd wrote: In telnet Microsoft Telnet> o localhost 25 Connecting To localho...

latest post: somnolent wrote: I hit this issue as well and found that Rob replied to a [related p...

HTML view is required

first post: pmatthews05 wrote: This is a brilliant program, and perfect for Developers. My own ...

web-interface

first post: IvanAkcheurov wrote: Hi, we'd like to use smt4dev for our Staging. But it seems it has ...

Worked like a charm with Windows 7

first post: rbeller wrote: No configuration needed. Just launch and go! Thanks!

latest post: kubagc wrote: I also wanted to add that this app rules ! Thanks

BCC field

first post: umbertoB67 wrote: In Inspect ->Header is possible to add BCC field?

latest post: rnwood wrote: Hi The BCC recipients are not part of the message headers which is ...

Is there a need to Update VS and .NET?

first post: evclay wrote: I was just curious. Is there a need or desire to have the project ...

SMTP4DEV Crashes when email received

first post: adc111 wrote: Had been using SMTP4DEV successfully to test a 3rd party java appli...

latest post: adc111 wrote: Found the root cause. In the old version of the java app, I had co...

SMTP4Dev on Windows 8

first post: jsmoreau896 wrote: Will SMTP4Dev work on Windows 8 machines? Just wondering because...

latest post: sasiatia wrote: Hi, I've just installed it on Windows 8, and it seems to be workin...

Installation fails

first post: grahamez wrote: This looks like exactly what I need but I'm unable to install it. O...

latest post: grahamez wrote: Loaded .net 4, which should work for lower versions also, now I get...

How to inspect BCC recipients?

first post: cscordo wrote: Love the utility and use this all the time. Question: How can I ...

latest post: cscordo wrote: Looks like this can be viewed by selecting the Sessions tab > View...

Server Failed Message

first post: Bill75080 wrote: Trying to determine if an app on our network that generates emails...

latest post: bill75080 wrote: Thanks Klkkeio - I was finally able to get the app to communicate w...

Reset SMTP4DEV to defaut.

first post: Scalazormo wrote: Hi all, is there a way to reset the app to it's default se...

latest post: Scalazormo wrote: Hi guys, Well, still wondering if SMTP4DEV creates a co...

how to set it working with network delivery method to SpecifiedPickupDirectory

first post: pragneshmpatel wrote: hi i am trying to set deliveryMethod=SpecifiedPickupDirectory to se...

latest post: garnet541 wrote: I think it will be a good addition.Actually I think it is an import...

smtp4dev, requires which kind of privileges on Windows?

first post: jnsunkersett wrote: Hi,I had created a issue tracker: http://smtp4dev.codeplex.com/work...

smtp4dev is crashing

first post: jecoute wrote: Using Visual Studio 2010; .NET 4.0, Windows 7 Professional, w/Servi...

Message saved instead of sent

first post: AlwinBijvoet wrote: Hi, When sending an email through smtp4dev via localhost, the messa...

Concurrent connections

first post: valmagro wrote: First off: thanks for this great tool.Despite I have not seen the c...

SMTP4DEV Crashes in Windows 7

first post: tomsimon wrote: I cannot get my local PHP app to send email to SMTP4DEV, so I am tr...

latest post: stevemagruder wrote: I see what tomsimon saw in Windows 7. I fixed it by updating my loc...

smtp4dev generating java MessagingException

first post: stevencwillett wrote: I am working on a java server pages appllication that send email. ...

latest post: rnwood wrote: Hi SteveSorry for the blunt message earlier. I just wanted to let y...

Why doesn't show messages?

first post: soipat wrote: Hi to all!I installed smtp4dev on Windows Vista and Windows 7, it ...

latest post: rnwood wrote: Can you let us know what problem you are having with viewing the me...

Why no stack trace?

first post: xharc wrote: All in a sudden smtp4dev crashes all the time. Where is the stack t...

latest post: rnwood wrote: You are right, the error reporing is a bit sub-par and definately s...

setting up ip address programmatically

first post: amita13_shenoy wrote: 1.Can anyone tell me is it possible to set the ip address programma...

latest post: rnwood wrote: 1. No2. The whole point is that smtp4dev does not actually forward ...

Auto Save to MSG file ?

first post: dati wrote: Hello, Does anyone know any setting that allow all received message...

latest post: rnwood wrote: See this link for details of setting up outlook to open .eml files:...

Does Smtp4Dev cut off attachments?

first post: katit wrote: When I test messages with attachments - I noticed they show but onl...

latest post: rnwood wrote: No, it doesn't do this intentionally.

Doesn't seem to exit correctly

first post: predatorsw wrote: I'm running win7 x64 with smtp4dev built using vs2k10. It seems to ...

latest post: KraGiE wrote: I've seen this issue also. I have a fix for it, but it's pretty ex...

Random Crashes on Win7 Ultimate 64

first post: DanielSchaffer wrote: First of all, this is an awesome tool, great work! Unfortunately...

latest post: icnocop wrote: It looks like you created a work item here for this issue: http://s...

Using SMTP4Dev for integration tests

first post: cws wrote: HI! Can I start smtp4 from with a unit test and get the recieved ma...

latest post: rnwood wrote: Hi thanks for your question. Yes, it's easy to use smtp4dev's smtp ...

Mono/Linux?

first post: epierce wrote: Any one ever try to compile smtp4dev via Mono under Linux?Eric

latest post: rnwood wrote: Smtp4dev will compile under Mono with the (WPF based) inspector for...

Cannot shut down WinXP w/smtp4dev running

first post: epierce wrote: Hi, smtp4dev prevents me from shutting down Windows XP if it's s...

latest post: rnwood wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

Crash with phplist

first post: calete wrote: When I send a message with phplist (http://www.phplist.com) the pro...

latest post: rnwood wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

Search Feature

first post: nitro52 wrote: Hi,Firstly this app is brilliant. It perfect for testing emails. We...

How to view the messages in Lotus Notes?

first post: rafams wrote: Hello, everybody. Here in my office, we use Lotus Notes as the mail...

latest post: rnwood wrote: HiWhen you choose to view a message smtp4dev simply launches whatev...

TLS Certificates Modification

first post: KraGiE wrote: Hello,I'm currently using your project as the base for another proj...

latest post: KraGiE wrote: I've made some modifications to your tcpClient/Listener/socket impl...

Nearing Release?

first post: timgaunt wrote: Hi,I was just wondering how close to the release we are?ThanksTim

latest post: timgaunt wrote: That’s no problem at all Rob, I was just wondering because it’s a g...

awesome tool!

first post: meyerjg wrote: didn't know where else to put this comment, but this tool rocks! s...

latest post: rnwood wrote: Thanks for the feedback. If you have any suggestions please don't h...

interpretation of log

first post: overspeedtrip wrote: I am not receiving emailsThe log says this220 localhost smtp4dev re...

latest post: rnwood wrote: See http://smtp4dev.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=4160

What am I doing wrong?

first post: scottwilliams wrote: I'm just trying to send email with smtp4dev. Smtp4dev is up and run...

Close button = choose default action

first post: manekd wrote: I like this tool. However I would like to choose default action for...

Offer TEXT part view

first post: timgaunt wrote: I love this as an alternative to PaperCut (http://invalidlogic.com/...

latest post: timgaunt wrote: Hi Rob,Just read your forum post about what you've got planned for ...

• 1-48 of 48 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next