Forward receiving email function

Jan 18, 2013 at 1:56 AM

I've add function forward the receving email to a real email for my project using. If anyone need it contact me.

Coordinator
Jan 19, 2013 at 8:56 AM

Hi please send a patch (or just a zipped up source folder if you're not sure how. Also could you confirm that you are happy to release your modifications under the project licence.

Rob@rnwood.co.uk

Jan 22, 2013 at 3:43 AM
Send you the mofified project. Please get it in attached.

By the way, if y 're look for a new developer, I 'm glad to join.

On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 3:56 PM, rnwood <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi please send a patch (or just a zipped up source folder if you're not sure how. Also could you confirm that you are happy to release your modifications under the project licence.

Rob@rnwood.co.uk

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (smtp4dev@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email smtp4dev@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Mar 19, 2014 at 5:51 PM
can you send to me as well kaiwachter(at)web.de.
thanks kai
Aug 7, 2015 at 1:05 PM
Can you please send to me too?
Oct 8, 2015 at 7:13 AM
Hi Rob,

I have modified the v2.0.9 source code to implement the forward receiving email functionality. I will send the updated source code to Rob@rnwood.co.uk.

-Amit