Nearing Release?

Mar 29, 2010 at 3:54 PM

Hi,

I was just wondering how close to the release we are?

Thanks

Tim

Coordinator
May 6, 2010 at 9:59 PM

Hi Tim

I'm sorry for the extended period of inactivity which has occured for several reasons I won't go into.
I'm now back actively working on the next release. There is one more reported bug to fix before this will occur so I'm hoping his should be in the next week or so.

Thanks for your continued support.

Rob

May 7, 2010 at 12:42 AM

That’s no problem at all Rob, I was just wondering because it’s a great product and it would be a shame to see it fall by the wayside J

Sent: 06 May 2010 21:59
To: Tim Gaunt
Subject: Re: Nearing Release? [smtp4dev:207646]

Hi Tim

I'm sorry for the extended period of inactivity which has occured for several reasons I won't go into.
I'm now back actively working on the next release. There is one more reported bug to fix before this will occur so I'm hoping his should be in the next week or so.

Thanks for your continued support.

Rob

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (smtp4dev@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email smtp4dev@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com